Grab Stuff Grab Stuff

You should have uploaded it in 1999

It might have not gotten blammed.

Pokemon: ifuck ep 1 Pokemon: ifuck ep 1

The controls are god damned crippled

This game still wouldn't be hot otherwise.

Soopah Awsum 3 Part 1 Soopah Awsum 3 Part 1

This is actually interesting

I really like the concept man. If you made it a bit harder and faster, as well as possibly different options this could be a really fun interactive movie.

I think it would be cool if you did some original stuff to, other than Sonic sprites.

Alphaland Alphaland

I get it.

Honestly, the game is well made. Very simple. That's fine for it's purposes. i am not judging this based on effort.

However I understand why there are a bunch of people giving this poor reviews. The game is slow moving, and can get boring quickly. Not a whole lot to look at, and no challenge. In the end, I didn't even understand the message. I felt no connections to the characters.

However, I am giving you a ten because the game met it's target audience. For those of you who do not enjoy artistic games, this game is not for you. However it's a well thought out game, and it deserves a good score.

Cloud Control Cloud Control

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Well, I have to admit... this is indeed a game. Not front page quality, but this is a game. It's fun for about ten minutes. Then the down syndrome choir starts to grate on your nerves... and the speed of the cloud... and the fact you can't touch the edges of the damn screen. Pretty much what everyone else has already said. This game is so slow moving to the point of being boring.

I was almost sure this game had a few achievements... oh well.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing game

This really is a great game, although I personally find Simon to be useless. His only real problem is his crappy jump. Not only is it considerably shorter than everyone elses, he also can't gain any momentum from a stand still jump. I have never played Castlevania, and I assume that this is how he is supposed to jump, but in a Mario game, it is garbage. But that isn't your fault ExplodingRabbit XD

Megaman and Bill are by far my favorites.

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Get out of my beer you bitch

Yeah, same thing as everyone else. I thought the game was really fun, then hit around day 7 before it started getting ridiculous. It is hard to even buy upgrades since you always have to buy more ale, and slowly you start getting depleted. Maybe if McSweeny wasn't such a slow bitch, he might be able to hit a drunk man.

Regardless, I like the humour and what not... I mean seriously, that ale is dirty. It usually has a dirty bloody man in it, and yet McSweeny sells it like candy on a playground.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

CURSE YOU WADOLF!

Awesome game, but I wish the portal would stop getting shut down to sell flashlights instead.
Although I find Dan a little bit underpowered... Maybe its just me.

The Ultimate Zelda64 Quiz The Ultimate Zelda64 Quiz

Eh, not great

Now too great of a quiz. The questions were really easy, and even my friend who is not even a Zelda fan managed to beat the quiz in under 2 minutes.
Not trying to be mean, but you should have at least spent some time drawing Navi a little better, since she appears on every screen.
Not great, but with a little work you could make it fun.

RyuXKen responds:

yes thanks for the comment, you're completely right. ill work a bit more next time.